Monday, March 24, 2008

Busy Easter Weekend!

Ben and I had a busy Easter weekend! It was WONDERFUL celebrating Jesus Christ's resurrection with our families! We also did a little bit of egghunting:).

We spent Saturday with Ben's side of the family.


Brooklyn had a fun time with all the eggs!


Molly's filling up her sack:)


Hurry, girls!
Even Maris was a professional egghunter!
We also celebrated Brooklyn's first birthday. In our families, the 1-year-old gets their very own cake and gets to be as messy as they want as they eat it:).
Brooklyn went face first - much more efficient:).
We spent Sunday with my side of the family.
Don and Jacob - dressed up as Chicago Cubs:)

Beauties in Blue:)

Funny Faces:)

The Ultimate Billiards Showdown - Mallory vs. Ben

Here comes Corrie:)

The kids decided the buckets worked better as hats.

Gearing up for the big hunt!

Sorting through all the sugar:)

Paul loved his peanut butter egg:)

Mallory took some pictures with the camera and wanted me to remember, so she took a picture of herself:).

Another bucket-head picture:)

Grandpa looked snazzy in Rielly's real Texas cowboy hat!

1 comment:

4chicksandahunter said...

I can't believe I missed this, I haven't been on the computer as much lately. These are great pics, it's always fun getting together with everyone!!