Friday, January 2, 2009

New Workout!

So..... we were at Target tonight, and I'm not sure if it's the new year or what exactly.... but I was suddenly motivated to pick up a new fitness DVD. There were quite a few to choose from, but I settled on a 3-mile Walk At Home workout by Leslie Sansone. I have to say, the 3 miles go pretty quickly! And there is a lot of opportunity to make the workout easier or harder depending on my athletic ability for the day:). I think Ben and I are going to try it again tomorrow!

And in other exciting news, Ben and I are hoping to make a trip to Goodwill tomorrow to help clean out our basement! (I would take a picture of all the treasures, but I seem to have (hopefully only temporarily) lost the camera battery charger.) Just imagine a ton of stuff crowding our entryway/hallway:) .

No comments: