Ben and I made cake balls this afternoon. And Herbie was excited because he met some new friends.
I still have some more baby chicks to work on tonight, and I'm hoping to try bunnies, too. Bakerella has other awesome ideas for Easter cakeballs on her blog.
And I forgot to post the link for the Homemade Peeps yesterday. So, here it is.
i thought these looked familiar! i read the Bakerella blog, too. i've never attempted the pops, though. she seems obsessed with them ;o) are they easy?? seems like they would be good for portion control.
2 comments:
i thought these looked familiar! i read the Bakerella blog, too. i've never attempted the pops, though. she seems obsessed with them ;o) are they easy?? seems like they would be good for portion control.
I would make them again. The hardest part was dipping them. The cake balls kept falling off the stick:)
Post a Comment