Monday, May 5, 2008

Dinner

Since it's probably been a month since the last time I cooked something besides take-out or grilled cheese, I felt tonight's dinner was worth a blog post..... We had my mom's famous Sweet and Sour Meatballs.... except, she makes her meatloaf without a recipe (which KILLS me.... the accountant/cook can't stand to not have exact measurements). So, I improvised and got a meatloaf recipe from online.... Ummmm.... definitely not as good as mom's. But the sweet and sour sauce was from her recipe, and it tasted yummy. We also had Party Potatoes, green beans, and these cute little Lemon Meringue thingys.




Ben and I purchased a bedroom set and TV this weekend. We've been saving for a while and finally had enough money:). Plus, by buying them together at the same place, we got a better deal! We're so excited to be able to see next year's Purdue scores on our TV (instead of the blurry white blob - just ask our families:) ). And it will be so nice to lean against a headboard instead of the wall when we're reading in bed!

No comments: