Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4th Sewing Class

Tonight, we began making our pants.... Right now, mine look like a pair of flowered chaps for a cowgirl or something:).

Our teacher gave us her phone number in case we needed to ask her some sewing questions or anything after the class is done. She said she really didn't mind if we called her..... I'm not sure if she knows what she's getting in to:). I'm pretty sure I have absolutely no talent to read a sewing pattern on my own:). (I might have to put her number on speed-dial.)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em,

those look like they are supposed to. But I know what you mean. My first (and second pair) turned out not quite right. IT will take a little practice....oh...word of advice... totally do 2 lines of stitching through the crotch/bottom area... they split a lot easier than you think! :)

Heather Raye Fraley

Ben and Emily said...

I double sewed it tonight per your advice:).

Anna said...

Pants always look goofy when they're cut out! And, how'd they turn out??? :)

Ben and Emily said...

Well..... they're not quite done yet:). I was a little bit behind during class, so my friend is going to have to help me finish. I'll post a picture when they're done:).