Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pictures from our West Virginia Trip

The first night of our trip we all stayed in this beautiful cabin. Although it has been rented by honeymooners before, we were able to fit a family of 7:).

The next day we went to Hawks' Nest State Park and stayed at the resort! It was beautiful.
We rode this down to the bottom so that we could hike.


Pretty!!

I thought this was pretty neat looking, too.

I'm officially a Huckstep (I take pictures of random flowers on vacation) :).


Everybody had a lot of fun at the resort pool.

Bling! Bling! I safeguarded the rings while everybody was in the pool.


Happy Family Photo!


We had swimming races. This was Ben and Holly competing in the Butterfly.

And with 3 boys, there's always time for football.

Touchdown!

Concrete Camouflage!

No trip to the pool is complete without a game of chicken!

Red River Gorge Bridge

The Newlyweds:)

No comments: