Saturday, February 9, 2008

Chef Ben!

Ben treated me to a very special date night last night. He cooked AND cleaned up. He served his special lasagna and garlic bread! It was amazing! He had some other things planned, but we were so wiped out from the week, we thought that maybe we could have "Date Weekend" instead and save those for later:).




Ta Da!

1 comment:

john.and.leann said...

Hey Emily!
What a fun date night! The lasagna looks amazing! That's one of John's favorites, maybe I should make it for V-day, although I was thinking of trying your other recipe! :) By the way, I just love your red kitchen! I wanted a red kitchen, but changed my mind to a red bedroom, then ended up with a red master bathroom so that I could have red bedding and curtains as accents in our bedroom. I'd love to see pics of the rest of your place if you get a chance!