Ben and I had a lot of fun with our Mexican Fiesta! Fiesta Mexicana music (Dish Satellite music channel) set the mood. We ate homemade tacos and fried ice cream. Ben liked the honey version. We watched The Pacifier (OK... so no Mexican tie in, but it was a cute movie anyways). Then, we broke a pinata and played some other games. It was a great night! See for yourself!
Welcome to the Huckstep Party!
Ben decided he liked me better blonde!
The $10 pinata didn't quite stay up like it was supposed to.
So, Ben thought he would try "Pinata Golf".
Mission Accomplished!
Herbie had a lot of fun tonight! And so did we!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun, and I love the red paint in the kitchen! Gorgeous! And, is that yellow in the laundry room? I love it!
I LOVE this idea, Em! It looks like you had fun. I need to think of creative ideas like that for date nights! You've inspired me.
Post a Comment